This town located in the north bank of JuShuei Stream, in the southeast of Changhua flatland. On the east, connected with Tianjhong town;
West adjunct with Pitou town; South to Sijhou town; at North is Tianwei town.
According to the rules of health organization of all counties and cities of Taiwan Province, the heath center of Beidou Township was
established in August of 1939 and under the jurisdiction of health yuan of Taichung. Sharing the office with Beidou town district office.
In October of 1950, after dividing the administrative districts in the county, the name changed to the health center of BeiDou Township and
subordinate of health yuan of Changhua county. In 1974, it was changed to be under the jurisdiction of the BeiDou District Office. Moved
to the current address on August 7th, 1985.
This website is based on the design principle of accessibility and uses keyboard shortcuts to strengthen the browsing convenience Layout is divided in 3 areas：
1. the main menu zone at the top、2. the content zone at the center、3. the related information zone at the bottom
The following keys are set as the Access keys ( or speed keys) of this website.：
Alt+U：Upper block, containing the links to the services of this site, search box, font size setting and versions of this site.
Alt+M：Main content area shows the content of each page.
Alt+Z：Bottom Link area.
If your browser is Firefox, Press Shift + Alt + Key to jump. For example, press "Shift + Alt + C" to jump to the center of the page.